Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Tiffany Ring

My Tiffany Ring




Since I started mind, always a silver Tiffany ring, it is very simple design and beautiful, There are many baltimore ravens jersey and accommodations offered in Antwerp but here are the three top rated hotels base solely on customhanging around my neck a black line through it.

Many people wonder why I always wear around my neck Tiffany ring. I asked my mother why I wear it all day on many occasions, if I can delete it. With his face gentle smile, she always told me that the Tiffany ring gave me a very important person, and people's health and happiness, I hope my life. So this is a lucky ring, I want to wear all the time, to confirm the person. However, Allergic reactions are not an issue for gentlewomen who have a delicate tissue as these tiffany ring contain just a small percentage of nickel through the creation of the metal alloy.she never was the person who answered my question what is the relationship between us, although I asked her many times.

Soon, I graduated from high school and prepare for college. In a summer's night, lying in bed, I carefully studied the Tiffany ring, I do not know from the earth up. A good idea, I think I hid my Tiffany ring, pretend to lose it.

"What? You lose! How many times I tell you to be careful not to lose it?" My mother was pale, came to my room and read it eagerly.

"Mom, I lie to you! I did not lose it! I just want to know why it matters so much to me and you. I will be a college student, I am not a baby!"

My mother turned to shock and nerve type. In a very long time in deep meditation, my mother looked up, tears in her eyes. What I felt to be unusual.

"Well, I should let you know! We cheap true religion jeanscan not hide the fact that it!"

"Mom, what is it?" I was in panic when I see my mother to see.

"17 years ago, a devastating earthquake claimed all my best friend's family, in addition to her one year old baby's life. When I arrived there, I saw her, her body to protect her baby. there is a message on her cell At the end of his senior season, coogi jeans was the top recruited quarterback in the nation and was named as the Gatorade Circle of Champions Nphone: If my child was still alive, you feel this message, please give me a Tiffany ring to her, tell her I love her forever! "I'm the baby back home ... "

I could not believe my ears, tears in my eyes swollen. I rushed into my bedroom and crying.

Since then, I know I am very happy that I have two dear mother. And I went with my happiness and Tiffany, ring around my neck. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment